With the release of new CPUs and motherboards, there are always new models to choose from. In this article, we will be comparing the Asus Prime Z390 a Vs Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming. We will go over the similarities and differences of each board so you can make an informed decision on which one would better fit your needs.
There are a few key differences to consider when comparing the Asus Prime Z390 a vs Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming. The Prime Z390 a is a more expensive option, but it offers features like integrated WiFi and support for Intel’s Optane technology. The Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is less expensive and doesn’t have some of the bells and whistles of the Prime Z390 a, but it’s still a solid option for gamers who want a good value.
Asus Prime Z390 A
The ASUS Prime Z390-A is a motherboard designed for use with ATX systems. It includes a number of features that are designed to make it easy to use and install, including support for Intel processors, DDR4 memory, and M.2 storage. It also includes a number of features that are designed to improve performance, including support for Intel Optane Memory and Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Asus Prime Z390-A is a motherboard designed for use with ATX systems. It is equipped with four DIMM slots, six SATA ports, and one M.2 slot. The board also features two PCIe x16 slots, four USB 3.1 ports, and Intel I219-V Ethernet.
The Asus Prime Z390 A is a top-notch motherboard that offers great features and performance. It supports 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors, up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and has three PCI Express 3.0 slots. It also has USB 3.1 Gen 2 and Intel Optane Memory support. The board has a stylish black and white design and comes with a three-year warranty.
- Dual channel ddr4 4266+ (oc)
- Supports 8th and 9th gen intel core processors
- Intel z390 chipset
- 4x dimm, 64gb max 3x pcie 3
- Excellent overclocking potential
- Robust power delivery system
- Comprehensive cooling features
- High quality build and components
- Support for a wide range of storage and connectivity options
- board audio is not as good as some other brands
- The BIOS can be difficult to navigate for some users
- The on
- The motherboard only supports two graphics cards instead of four
Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming
Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is a motherboard designed for gamers. It has a black and red color scheme with a military-style design. The motherboard has four DDR4 DIMM slots, six SATA III ports, two USB 3.1 ports, and one HDMI port. It also has a built-in Intel Z390 chipset and supports Intel processors.
The Asus TUF Z390 Pro Gaming is a high-end gaming motherboard that offers excellent features and performance. It has a robust design and is built with high-quality components. It supports the latest Intel processors and comes with plenty of features for gamers and enthusiasts.
The Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming motherboard is an excellent choice for anyone looking to build a high-end gaming PC. It features a robust power delivery system, ample expansion options, and a durable design that will stand up to years of use.
- Intel optane memory ready
- Supports the 8th and 9th generation intel core processors in the lga1151 package
- Dual channel non
- Ecc unbuffered ddr4, 4 dimms
- Excellent performance thanks to the Intel Z390 chipset and support for up to 8th generation processors
- Aesthetically pleasing design with a matte black finish and red accents
- Memory support up to 64GB of DDR4 RAM
- Expandability with three PCI Express x16 slots and two M.2 slots
- SupremeFX S1220A audio codec delivers highquality sound reproduction
- Intel I219V Gigabit Ethernet controller ensures fast and stable wired networking
- TUF Protection features include ESD Guards, SafeSlot Core, Dr. MOS, and more
- Robust build quality that can withstand heavy use
- May be difficult to overclock
- May overheat with extended use
- May not be compatible with some builds
Asus Prime Z390 A Vs Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming: Which One Should You Choose
The best thing about using the Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard is that it offers great features and performance. It is also very easy to install and use.
However, some of the benefits of using the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming motherboard include its durability, its gaming-focused features, and its overall performance.
I would recommend the ASUS Prime Z390-A for its easy overclocking and reliable performance.
The Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is a great motherboard for gamers who want to get the most out of their gaming experience. It has a lot of features that allow gamers to customize their gaming experience, and it also has a great design that looks great in any PC. The Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming also has a lot of I/O ports for connecting all of your gaming peripherals, and it also has a ton of expansion slots for future upgrades. Overall, the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is a great choice for gamers who want the best gaming experience possible.
|Feature Name||Asus Prime Z390 a||Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming|
|Socket LGA 1151||Yes||Yes|
|Memory Type DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, unbuffered memory||Up to 64 GB||Up to 64 GB|
|Maximum Memory Speed||2666 MHz||2400 MHz|
|Memory Bandwidth||41.6 GB/s||37.5 GB/s|
|Graphics Outputs||DP, HDMI||HDMI|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode), 3x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)||1x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode), 3x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)|
|Storage||6x SATA 6 Gb/s ports, 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)||6x SATA 6 Gb/s ports, 1x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)|
Both the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming and the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming are great choices for a gaming motherboard. They both offer a great mix of features, performance, and value. If you are looking for a gaming motherboard that will give you the best bang for your buck, then either of these two options would be a great choice.